Connecting to the water an sewage networks

​​​​​​​See instructions for connecting a new property to HSY's water and sewage networks.

If you have bought or moved into an existing property and need to transfer the water contract, see "Changes of ownership" and "Changes to invoicing information". Here you can read instructions to order transport of sludge from septic tank.

The main stages of the connection process are described in brief below. Links to all the required forms can be found at the bottom of the page under "Forms".

​​​A short Customer Guide for the new house builder