Water services at single-family houses

Here you will find instructions for connecting a new property to HSY's water and sewer networks.

If you have bought or moved into an existing property and need to transfer the water contract, see Changes of ownership and Changes to invoicing information.​


Transport of Sludge from septic tank

HSY is in charge of emptying and ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​transport of sludge in cess pools and septic tanks of residential properties outside the sewer network in the whole Helsinki Metropolitan Area and Kirkkonummi.

Read more and order transport »